Data Driven SaaS FinTech
Untapped expertise, connectivity, and data
Change Machine’s platform transforms how nonprofit organizations support individuals as they navigate poverty and work to achieve their financial goals.
We Help Organizations Like You
- Enhance Case Management Support Services
- Integrate Financial Security/Mobility Efforts into Existing Service Models
- Strategically Embed Financial Coaching Programming
- Let Customer Data Narratives about improved outcomes inform org strategy and expand fundraising opportunities
- Amplify Impact and Contribute to Economic Change
The Change Machine Platform
At core, Change Machine’s platform is a practitioner-facing, subscription-based software as a service (SaaS). It offers a range of customizable features to meet the unique needs of organizations, agencies, and programs to address the specific financial barriers that customers navigate.
Come for our Gold-standard, RCT-vetted “best practices” — both tools and strategies for coaching and outcomes — and stay for the Community of Practice: A rich, complex network of social service providers/practitioners with untapped expertise, connectivity, and data.
- Standardized Tools and Training – Ever changing financial, legal, regulatory and customer data can be tricky to navigate. Change Machine streamlines everything you need in one place.
- Program Implementation Guidance – Clunky case management systems and delayed data entry from paper files create gaps in feedback loops and reporting, we help with ongoing program guidance.
- Meaningful Professional Network – Absence of professional connections and few opportunities to dialogue can create limited collaboration around what works. Our Community of Practice amplifies your work and builds collective impact.
Whether you are an experienced financial coach or just beginning to provide financial coaching as part of your work, our platform can assist you to build your skills, track customer progress, and evaluate the impact of your programs and services. As an organization, we’ll help you measure staff performance and strategically embed financial security into your own theory of change and business model.
Online Community of Practice for Peer-Based Learning and Support
- Social collaboration tool with thousands of nonprofit practitioners sharing best practices within our community discussion forums
- Tools, Tips, Events, Resources and Best Practices to support your financial coaching activities and help you scale effective strategies
- Community success trainings on emergent financial security topics and coaching competencies
- Recommendation Engine that recommends fintech products based on customers’ unique financial situation and goals
- Amplify collective impact
Come for the Tools Stay For The Network
Self-paced and live community training to upskill practitioners
- Build financial content knowledge and coaching skills
- Implement processes to better manage financial coaching programs
- Self-paced training modules to build financial coaching knowledge, practical skills, and confidence
- Field-tested financial security curriculum
- Toolbox with more than 150 customer-facing tools and tipsheets, available in English and Spanish
- Office hours to support embedding of financial security strategies and respond to frequently asked questions
Financial Coaching at Your Fingertips
Customer relationship management (CRM) software that integrates with Salesforce
- Comprehensive Data Management, Reports and dashboards
- Track customers’ financial goals, action plans, & financial outcomes
- Access pre-built reports & dashboards, customize or build your own
- Integrate with existing data and easily monitor over time
- Track outcomes in financial capability and show your impact
- Action plans and interactive tools such as calculators and automatic balance sheets
- Technical and content skills training
Programmatic Impact Accelerator
By empowering social service practitioners with tools, training, resources, and a robust community of practice, nonprofits around the globe are successfully integrating financial security and mobility work to their existing service models.
What People Are Saying
A Program Manager in the Financial Coaching space
I’ve never seen a program like this before, it could be hard to top”
Frontline Staff Member in the Housing & Youth Services sector
The product is ready to use”
Senior Leader in the Financial Coaching space
Easy to use, Robust, Budget Friendly”
A Program Manager in the Workforce sector
I haven’t worked with any other organization that offers these programs”
A Program Manager in the Housing & Youth Services sector
State of the art, intuitive, well-designed, comprehensive”
Frontline Staff Member in the Workforce Development space
Our coaches love the training videos and functionality features like being able to send quick appointment reminders and stay in touch with clients via Twilio”
We really like the quick hitter FAQs and PDF worksheets, really strong and useful”
Brian S. Lyght
Center for Urban Families